SOLAR PANELS DELRAY BEACH, FL
Installing solar panels on your Delray Beach, Florida, home makes sense for a lot of reasons. They can save you a lot on your utility bills, of course, but there are many other benefits. For instance, you’ll be reducing the amount of pollution your household generates and giving yourself peace of mind during grid outages.
Sunburst Solar is the best solar power company serving the area, thanks to our experienced crew, quality products and exceptional service. You can count on us to help you with everything from the initial design of your system to installation and after-sales services.
THE ADVANTAGES OF GOING SOLAR IN DELRAY BEACH
Buying solar panels for your home means you’ll be contributing to the community’s commitment to renewable energy. Delray Beach has made the process of permitting and approvals for solar energy systems much easier in recent years, earning it a Bronze designation from the national SolSmart program. The city also has committed to using more solar power in its facilities, including car charging stations and on new city buildings.
When you choose solar panel installation for your property, you’ll also enjoy other benefits such as:
- Reduced energy bills: Because you’ll be using less electricity from the grid, you can watch your monthly utility bills go down as soon as your solar array goes online.
- Increased home value: Eco-conscious homebuyers will potentially be more excited about your property with a solar system installed.
- Reduced carbon footprint: Consuming less energy from traditional sources means your household will contribute fewer emissions into the atmosphere.
- Enhanced energy independence: Power outages caused by storms and other issues won’t be cause for concern when you have renewable energy on your side.
You can experience even more advantages when you add solar batteries or a solar battery charger to your system. This means you can use clean energy even at night or during severe weather events.
DELRAY Beach Solar Benefits
Federal Tax Credit
To Get Started
or No Money Down
WHAT SOLAR INCENTIVES ARE AVAILABLE IN DELRAY BEACH?
When you install solar panels in Delray Beach, you potentially qualify for generous incentives, including federal tax credits and net metering.
FEDERAL SOLAR INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT (ITC)
The Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) is a federal tax credit for qualified customers who purchase solar panels for residential properties. Through 2032, the credit is worth 30% of the total cost of the system and is applied to the homeowner’s income tax. It covers PV panels and any system-connected solar battery charger solutions.
Net-metering is a utility billing system that offers a credit to residential and business customers who are making excess electricity with their solar systems and sending it back to the grid. Florida homeowners with solar can sell back the excess energy produced by their system.
SALES TAX EXEMPTION
Solar panels are completely exempt from sales tax in Florida, which saves you 6% of the total cost of your new system.
PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION
Unlike other home improvements such as new kitchens, additions or pools, Florida homeowners never have to worry about the government adding property taxes to their home when they install a solar energy system and backup solar batteries.
WHY CHOOSE OUR DELRAY BEACH SOLAR ENERGY COMPANY?
There are plenty of reasons to choose us for your solar installation, including our:
- Top equipment selection and warranty offerings
- Skilled, in-house technicians
- Full consultation and design expertise
- Transparent, affordable pricing
- Options for solar financing and our best-price guarantees
- Complete customer service and support
To learn more about how we can help you, get in touch with us today.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW
Get product, design and pricing information from the comfort of your home or office! After you complete our quote form, we’ll schedule a short, informative and no-pressure virtual consultation with one of our experts.
800 Fairway Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441