SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION IN MELBOURNE, FL
Living in Florida means you can take full advantage of solar power and the many benefits it brings. Sunburst Solar is your best choice when you want solar panel installation in Melbourne, FL, so you can save on your electric bills, reduce your carbon footprint and avoid power outages.
As a leading solar energy company in Melbourne, FL, our experts can handle everything from designing your system to permitting to after-sales service. No other solar panel installation company can match our commitment to quality service.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF GOING SOLAR IN MELBOURNE?
With an average of 242 sunny days every year, there are few places where having solar panels for your home can do as much good as in Melbourne. When you choose us as your Melbourne, FL, solar energy contractor, you’ll be able to enjoy all the advantages of going solar. These include:
- Reduced energy bills: When you have a solar panel system added to your home, you’ll use less energy from the grid and keep your utility bills lower.
- Increased home value: Solar roof tiles can be a major incentive for buyers when it’s time to sell your house, meaning you can get a bigger return on your investment.
- Reduced carbon footprint: When you lower your dependence on the grid with solar panel installation in Melbourne, FL, you’re burning fewer fossil fuels and contributing fewer emissions into the environment.
In addition, adding solar batteries or a solar battery charger to your system means you can depend on clean energy even at night or on a cloudy day. You can count on us as your Melbourne, FL, solar energy equipment supplier to help you make the most of the technology.
Sunburst Solar Benefits
Federal Tax Credit
To Get Started
or No Money Down
WHAT SOLAR INCENTIVES ARE AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE?
There are a number of incentives available to qualified customers who choose to have solar panels installed on their homes. These include:
FEDERAL SOLAR INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT (ITC)
One of the best federal tax credits for solar power, the ITC is worth 30% of the total cost of your system. Once approved, it will be applied to your next income tax filing.
Any unused power generated by your solar system can be sold back to the grid. This means you can receive credits that can further reduce your energy expenditures.
SALES TAX EXEMPTION
Florida waives sales tax for solar panel installations, meaning you can save 6% of the total cost of your system.
PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION
Unlike building a swimming pool or adding a new room onto your home, installing solar panels won’t affect your property tax assessment.
WHY CHOOSE SUNBURST SOLAR?
We’ve become known as the top Melbourne, FL, solar energy contractor for plenty of reasons. These include:
- Skilled in-house installation teams
- Full consultation and design services
- Transparent pricing and best price guarantees
- Industry-leading equipment and warranty offerings
- Multiple solar financing options
- Excellent customer service and support
We want to help you get the most out of your solar energy system, save money and contribute to a cleaner, more sustainable future for everyone. You can count on us to deliver the best experience from start to finish. To learn more about everything we have to offer, schedule a free consultation today.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW
Get product, design and pricing information from the comfort of your home or office! After you complete our quote form, we’ll schedule a short, informative and no-pressure virtual consultation with one of our experts.
800 Fairway Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441